Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dark Brown Poop And Missed Period I Hate Not Knowing If I'm Pregnant Or Not, And Some Stuff I Did Scares Me Now?

I hate not knowing if I'm pregnant or not, and some stuff I did scares me now? - dark brown poop and missed period

So I think you may be pregnant
i dont have found a way to make a test at the time of
Symptoms
mild nausea
Gas
tired
Cramps, light
Moody, I cried when I dropped my food soome
Absence of menstruation is possible that they were really weird
often as every hour or 2 to urinate I feel like Im going to pee his pants then its not much but its usefulness Ive not enough of the difference
my urine is very clear: my pregnant friend told me, that's how they
Swelling
i havent been "made", while in
I think my nipples are darker than the ussualy very light brown and becomes more and more defined
I'm happy about the middle of the night awake worried
my breasts sore sometimes

ot, if only you can know as in the 17
I smoked pOT a few times since my days have started to be weird, as if they were very light brown and lasting weeks, 3 days used wouldnt even catch a pantyliner and then I stood next week and nothing "other

Last night, so I am sick, sore throat and cough
and gave me a drink, but I havent been drinking all Theraflu
I missed my baby
I have a dispensary
Am I pregnant?
I feel so strange not to know that I am not doing something stupid and kill them if I

No comments:

Post a Comment