Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sharp Head Pains And Arthritis Do I Have Rheumatoid / Osteo Arthritis?

Do I have Rheumatoid / Osteo Arthritis? - sharp head pains and arthritis

I was diagnosed when he had palindromic arthritis pain and swelling from time to time in various joints disappear although sometimes painful, very. But over the last 3 or 4 weeks, I realized that I had many joints click when I walk I can hear the bones in my neck where my head and I can feel the bone base of my spine movement, and that's actually hurt at the end of the day. This afternoon, while walking, I get a pain in the right hip (which fortunately lasted only a second) have my palindromic rheumatoid arthritis developed / osteo arthritis?

2 comments:

Bernie c said...

I suffer from osteoarthritis in the right side of the face by a jaw problem is, my bones told, and click on the crisis and osteo-arthritis is because of my age of 49! and beyond the menopause. I do not know much, but a member of my family I know has arthritis and can through a blood test that you really care with your family doctor must see a lot of luck to be reviewed.

marda j said...

Dr.because I went to work in a warehouse and not to lift heavy objects all day. My hands are itching, pain and inflammation after the end of the day. I thought the elevator was too much. The doctor told me I osteo-arthritis. Hardening lumps like the bones of my hands ready and disfigured. My father had deformed fingers and arthritis remedies. I think a blood test could tell you that Art
Good Luck

Post a Comment