Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bmd Ancestry Scotland Ancestry BMD Help - Am I Doing It Wrong?

Ancestry BMD help - am I doing it wrong? - bmd ancestry scotland

Ancestry I never use because I feel like a chore to navigate. Here is an example. I'm trying to find a marriage certificate --

http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/d ...

We wrote "John Salter, and turn the YOB in 1844 in England. Out of nowhere. Well, perhaps I should say that after a marriage, not birth or death. But there is nothing that you specify. also help determine what you think the year they married. So I wrote in the John Smith to see if I was stupid, or there was a problem with the system. There are certainly some John Smith, is not it? "I do not specify one YOB and POB, and guess what? He came with nothing, which means that no Smiths, John born, married or died in the World!

PLEASE can someone help? Is it me being stupid, because the title of the page searches for births, marriages and deaths - it is certainly true.

No comments:

Post a Comment