Saturday, December 12, 2009

Digital Camera Videos To Dvd Right To The Point Help Buying A Digital Video Camera?

Help buying a Digital Video Camera? - digital camera videos to dvd right to the point

I am looking for a digital video camera and I am currently struggling to between four formats: DVD, miniDVD, MiniDV and HDD.

DVD MiniDVD is a good thing, because they do not get much more convenient than the recording, eject the disc and be able to pop in a DVD player. But from what I understand that the quality is not as great as the other options, and is much more difficult to resolve - especially on my Mac, they will not even MiniDVD's. I also think it might get overwhelming so many discs in there, because not much data.

MiniDV seems very good because it is a removable memory that more than DVD and is easy to correct, but the reviews I have read suggests that aging is a format that at this stage - and not so convenient for the compatibility of DVD's.

Hard drives are good, but expensive, and if you complete, you can not just add another.

No advice on how to monitor / camera-specificdone?

No comments:

Post a Comment