Sunday, December 20, 2009

Phone Jack Extension How To Fix My Problem With Wireless Phone/ Modem Jack That Can't Connect To SBC DSL Internet ?

How to fix my problem with wireless phone/ modem jack that can't connect to SBC DSL Internet ? - phone jack extension

I want to transfer to my desktop in another room, but I have a phone on the wall one, so I bought SBC cordless phone / modem line consists of the base and extension unit plug-in for the production of electric electricity and make phone / modem works. I followed the installation of this device, but can not connect to the Internet, SBC DSL, however, there was a dial tone. I sat down with many agents DSL SBC Center, but the answer was not clear enough to solve the problem, she said DONT some experience to deal with a mobile phone / modem connection system, as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment