Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Good Affordable 35mm Camera Where Can I Buy An Affordable, Yet Good Non-digital Camera?

Where can I buy an affordable, yet good non-digital camera? - good affordable 35mm camera

I take a photography class this semester and my teacher requires us to have a fully manual 35mm camera. We learn about the black and white photography and darkroom developing appropriate. What is a good brand that you can recommend? I have my Canon Digital Rebel XT, so if you know where I am a digital version of it can get, it would be wonderful.

So, where can I buy (Circuit City, Best Buy, Wolf, Ritz Camera, etc.)?

Please note that I am in a fairly tight budget (like any other student), I can not go and buy a very expensive camera. A few hundred dollars. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment