Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Food Replacement Diet Do You Feed Your Dog A Daily Human Food Diet Or Dog Food?

Do you feed your dog a daily human food diet or dog food? - food replacement diet

To make a long story short, I am currently feeding my lab Pinnacle chicken and oat milk per day. Yesterday I had the vet because he fever or cold, poor quality, was on antibiotics for 7 days and told me to eat a light food that has boiled chicken or hamburger and rice and mix with. 3 parts rice, 1 portion of chicken or burgers. He loved her. I have a hamburger and boiled rice. Do one of you the dog food and keep food? Advantages and disadvantages? And I thought for my dog, but I must also add a replacement, such as vitamin A? Your opinion and I also ask my vet. Just curious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Many people who cook the food for their dogs. Depends on what you do. Kibble is portable and eat better, but home cooking is more controlled - you know exactly what they eat.

I Feed my lab Evo.

Post a Comment