Monday, December 14, 2009

Where To Find Sluts Why Can't I Find A Decent Girl Where I Live? They Are Either Sluts, Teases, Play Games Or Dumb? Help Me Please

Why can't I find a decent girl where I live? They are either sluts, teases, play games or dumb? Help me please - where to find sluts

Heres the deal .... play in a band, I am a wonderful person, but all the girls who are drunk when I met them, they want to on the 1st Screw night and I just want someone you can talk in depth, I think part of the upgrade and get in touch, and I am from this ****, I am someone they can meet me, kiss and tell to write wonderful things for them, songs, poems, To tired to cook dinner, compliment, of course, change everything, except in the songs and I can hardly find someone who does not know in this town, what's the problem, in 5'10 , "wavy curly brown hair / brown eyes, olive complexion, half Spanish, fluent in Spanish in a group have a job full time (9-5) w / College Degree, aspirations, intelligent, and I can not find someone who Charleston, SC. Too Many Girls College here, and too many gold diggers, why can not I find decent girls look good, thats great personality so crazy now seriously, I'm not alone, I just want something new and different. Bottom Line: tired Hookin on.

No comments:

Post a Comment